12-02-11 My Itinerary
I was so skeptical upon awakening this morning. I felt still so sleepy that I couldn’t even dare to lift a finger. I was really indolent at that time, eventually when I realized the things that I could accomplished in a p-o-o-f I get out from bed then went for breakfast then headed to bath myself. Quebarbaridad!!!!! the water was a little bit colder than before huh!
To commence my busy day I headed to Ever Gotesco @ Recto to secure my NBI. Securing one is not so hassle at all. Then I proceeded to Manila City Hall to have my cedula and lastly acquiring a police clearance at the PNP Headquarters @ UN Ave.
NBI CLEARANCE- Ever Gotesco @ Recto
Requirements: Valid ID, Pen, Payment for the processing P115 only
1. You can opt to get there earlier if you want to. The mall opens at 9:30am I came there at around 9am so we were instructed to wait beside the mall. When we were finally inside the mall I was appalled when I found out that there were people who were granted to enter and proceed with the processing.
2. Moving on, when I got inside the mall I waited for a while before I finally started for the processing. Here are the 4 steps in processing your NBI: You’ll be given a form to fill up meanwhile others who accomplished filling up can now proceed with Step 1.
STEP 1 PAYMENT
STEP 2 ENCODING
STEP 3 BIOMETRICS AND PHOTO
STEP 4 RELEASING
3) It took me a minute or so when waiting for the release of my NBI.🙂
POLICE CLEARANCE – @PNPHeadquarters UN Ave.
1. Go to your nearest Police Headquarters.
2. Prepare the requirements: Cedula only. But still bring with you your Barabgay Clearance (@PNP Headquarters UN You can avail a cedula worth P10 only.)
3. Fill up the form and make sure you have your cedula with you before paying at the Cashier. P20
4. Give the receipt and the form you filled up in the processing room for your thumb markings. (You have to give some coins to the person who guided you in your thumb markings) Kowtowng!!
5. Then you are going to dole out P50 – I don’t know what is that for (no receipt for that P50 – but you are just obliged to pay that in order to proceed with the processing for your ID. (take note ID picture for you Police Clearance is worth P10 – I’m not sure if paying that P10 is legal or not another kowtowng I guess!!!
Police Clearance availed in legal processing should only worth P20 no more no less as I’ve read in some sites on how to avail for a Police Clearance. What bothers me most is the P50 and P10. haha Anyway, My only concern is my Police Clearance I don’t care about the penny they illegally accumulated. As long as I took mine in the cleanest process I have nothing to worry about. It’s just that KARMA will get them in return of their petty doings.
GoodLuck to them!!!